July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Update on San Diego’s 211 service from Councilmember Scott Sherman
- Information from Senate President pro Tempore Toni Atkins and SDG&E
- Senior Citizen Resources from our Councilmember, Scott Sherman
- Emergency Orders from the Mayor and San Diego County Gvernment relating to the COVID-19 emergency
- All Peoples Church & Dog Park Presentations at NCPI on Wednesday night at Tifereth Israel Synagogue
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
- Del Cerro Action Council Minutes from October 24, 2019
- Agenda for Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – Thursday, October 24, 7 pm at Temple Emanu-El
- Follow up to SD Fire-Rescue Assistant Chief Kelly Zombro’s presentation at the October NCPI meeting
- Deputy Fire Chief Kelly Zombro to speak at NCPI tonight (Oct. 9) regarding preparing for wildland canyon fires
Tag Archives: Utilities undergrounding project
The June update for the City of San Diego’s utilities undergrounding project activity in Del Cerro is now available at http://www.sandiego.gov/undergrounding/pdf/2012/delcerro7cc1206.pdf. The Ridge Manor/Patrick Henry High School Project is also underway: http://www.sandiego.gov/undergrounding/pdf/2012/ridgepatrick1206.pdf
Click the icon at the bottom right of the document to view in full screen mode.
Click the “fullscreen” button at the bottom of the window for easier reading.
Please click on the following link (PDF) to view the November utilities undergrounding update: Del Cerro Utilities Undergrounding Nov 2011