May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
Category Archives: Meeting minutes
Our April meeting was a packed agenda. Fire Capt. McKinney and his crew from the Del Cerro Fire Station gave an update on their priorities and what the residents can do to help. When asked about the rolling brown outs, … Continue reading
President Jay Wilson called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m. and led the Flag Salute Minutes: The May 28, 2009 minutes were distributed and upon motion duly made by Jay Wilson, seconded, by Mark Rawlins, and carried, the members … Continue reading
President Anne Brunkow called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m. and led the Flag Salute. Minutes: The October 23, 2008 minutes were distributed and upon a motion duly made, seconded and carried, the members approved those minutes. Elected Official’s … Continue reading