- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council on July 23, 2020
- Zoom Link & Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, July 23
- Update on San Diego’s 211 service from Councilmember Scott Sherman
- Information from Senate President pro Tempore Toni Atkins and SDG&E
Monthly Archives: March 2020
While most of our District 7 staff has been forced to work remotely on most days, our office is still working every day responding to constituents concerns. If you have problems or concerns in your community, please continue to call … Continue reading
Yesterday, The following is a copy of an email from Councilmember Scott Sherman. The Mayor and San Diego County Government issued further emergency orders in response to the ongoing COVID-19 emergency. Effective midnight on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, the Health … Continue reading
Good evening Del Cerro: On Wednesday evening, March 11, there will be updated PowerPoint presentations on the status of two projects in our area at the Navajo Community Planners monthly meeting which will begin at 6:30 at the Tifereth Israel … Continue reading