The music program at Patrick Henry has been strong for many years; thank you to Matt Kalal, the director of the band and orchestra program at Patrick Henry.
July 8 through 12 will be the second annual string summer camp sponsored by the Patrick Henry Orchestra. If you know of a child who will be in the 5th through 9th grade for the next school year and who plays a string instrument, let them know about this summer camp. These musicians are welcome to participate in this opportunity to play with elementary, middle, and high school students from other schools, and receive professional instruction from string coaches, and perform in the new PHAME performing arts center. Here is a link String Camp 2019 Flyer to the flyer with all the information about the camp.
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
- Del Cerro Action Council Minutes from October 24, 2019
- Agenda for Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – Thursday, October 24, 7 pm at Temple Emanu-El
- Follow up to SD Fire-Rescue Assistant Chief Kelly Zombro’s presentation at the October NCPI meeting
- Deputy Fire Chief Kelly Zombro to speak at NCPI tonight (Oct. 9) regarding preparing for wildland canyon fires
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council meeting of July 25, 2019
- Agenda for Del Cerro Action Council – July 25, 2019 – 7:00 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- Patrick Henry High School Orchestra’s Annual Summer String Camp
- More Information on the City’s “Pure Water” program
- Del Cerro Action Council Minutes from April 25, 2019