The music program at Patrick Henry has been strong for many years; thank you to Matt Kalal, the director of the band and orchestra program at Patrick Henry.
July 8 through 12 will be the second annual string summer camp sponsored by the Patrick Henry Orchestra. If you know of a child who will be in the 5th through 9th grade for the next school year and who plays a string instrument, let them know about this summer camp. These musicians are welcome to participate in this opportunity to play with elementary, middle, and high school students from other schools, and receive professional instruction from string coaches, and perform in the new PHAME performing arts center. Here is a link String Camp 2019 Flyer to the flyer with all the information about the camp.
June 2019 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council on July 23, 2020
- Zoom Link & Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, July 23