The music program at Patrick Henry has been strong for many years; thank you to Matt Kalal, the director of the band and orchestra program at Patrick Henry.
July 8 through 12 will be the second annual string summer camp sponsored by the Patrick Henry Orchestra. If you know of a child who will be in the 5th through 9th grade for the next school year and who plays a string instrument, let them know about this summer camp. These musicians are welcome to participate in this opportunity to play with elementary, middle, and high school students from other schools, and receive professional instruction from string coaches, and perform in the new PHAME performing arts center. Here is a link String Camp 2019 Flyer to the flyer with all the information about the camp.
- Patrick Henry High School Orchestra’s Annual Summer String Camp
- More Information on the City’s “Pure Water” program
- Del Cerro Action Council Minutes from April 25, 2019
- Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – Thursday, April 25, 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- Crime and Safety Survey for Del Cerro
- Crime & Safety meeting for Del Cerro
- Agenda for the January 24th meeting of the Del Cerro Action Council – 7pm Temple Emanu-El
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council Meeting of October 22, 2018
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – Monday, October 22, 2018
- Minutes of the July 26, 2018 Del Cerro Action Council Meeting