The music program at Patrick Henry has been strong for many years; thank you to Matt Kalal, the director of the band and orchestra program at Patrick Henry.
July 8 through 12 will be the second annual string summer camp sponsored by the Patrick Henry Orchestra. If you know of a child who will be in the 5th through 9th grade for the next school year and who plays a string instrument, let them know about this summer camp. These musicians are welcome to participate in this opportunity to play with elementary, middle, and high school students from other schools, and receive professional instruction from string coaches, and perform in the new PHAME performing arts center. Here is a link String Camp 2019 Flyer to the flyer with all the information about the camp.
June 2019 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Update on San Diego’s 211 service from Councilmember Scott Sherman
- Information from Senate President pro Tempore Toni Atkins and SDG&E
- Senior Citizen Resources from our Councilmember, Scott Sherman
- Emergency Orders from the Mayor and San Diego County Gvernment relating to the COVID-19 emergency
- All Peoples Church & Dog Park Presentations at NCPI on Wednesday night at Tifereth Israel Synagogue
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
- Del Cerro Action Council Minutes from October 24, 2019
- Agenda for Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – Thursday, October 24, 7 pm at Temple Emanu-El
- Follow up to SD Fire-Rescue Assistant Chief Kelly Zombro’s presentation at the October NCPI meeting
- Deputy Fire Chief Kelly Zombro to speak at NCPI tonight (Oct. 9) regarding preparing for wildland canyon fires