Good afternoon all: a reminder from Mark Rawlins, Chair of the DCAC – The deadline for commenting on the Draft SDSU 2007 Master Plan Update is February 25. Here is a link to the document on the SDSU website to the document on the SDSU website. Mark Rawlins urges everyone to review the document as it relates to Adobe Falls and to submit a comment. Do a search for “Adobe” when you open the document. It will save you a lot of time searching through the hundreds of pages. A hard copy is also available at the College-Rolando Library located at 6600 Montezuma Road.
- Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast and Rummage Sale – September 8th and 9th at the Allied Gardens Recreation Center – Sponsored by the Grantville/Allied Gardens Kiwanis Club
- Aerial Photos & Video of the Adobe Falls Canyon Fire
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – July 26, 2018 & Minutes of April 26, 2018
- City Park Master Plan Summer Workshops
- Water Rates Update from City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)