Good afternoon all: a reminder from Mark Rawlins, Chair of the DCAC – The deadline for commenting on the Draft SDSU 2007 Master Plan Update is February 25. Here is a link to the document on the SDSU website to the document on the SDSU website. Mark Rawlins urges everyone to review the document as it relates to Adobe Falls and to submit a comment. Do a search for “Adobe” when you open the document. It will save you a lot of time searching through the hundreds of pages. A hard copy is also available at the College-Rolando Library located at 6600 Montezuma Road.
- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum