- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Good afternoon all: a reminder from Mark Rawlins, Chair of the DCAC – The deadline for commenting on the Draft SDSU 2007 Master Plan Update is February 25. Here is a link to the document on the SDSU website to … Continue reading
The monthly meeting of the Navajo Community Planners, Inc., will meet on Wednesday, February 14, 6:30 p.m. at the Tifereth Israel Synagogue located at 6660 Cowles Mtn. Blvd. (enter from Tommy Street). Topics on the agenda include Marijuana Dispensaries in … Continue reading
Good afternoon all: Mark Rawlins, who has been keeping us updated on the status of the proposed Maintenance Assessment District just sent out the following information for everyone’s reference and referral. Everything is on hold – city-wide. ========================================================================================================================== (an update … Continue reading