The next Airport Master Plan Public Meeting for Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport (MYF) will be on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 from 5:30 – 8:00 PM at the City of San Diego Public Utilities Department Auditorium, 9192 Topaz Way, San Diego 92123. This is where the previous public meetings were held. Information will be provided on the draft Master Plan alternatives being considered. Here is a <a href="http://MYF Master Plan Public Meeting #3link to the flyer.
- Water Rates Update from City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)
- Draft SDSU Master Plan Update – Comment Period Ends February 25
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc. meets on Wednesday, February 14
- Update on the Proposed Maintenance Assessment District for Del Cerro
- 3rd community input meeting regarding Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport Master Plan Update