- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council on July 23, 2020
- Zoom Link & Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, July 23
- Update on San Diego’s 211 service from Councilmember Scott Sherman
Monthly Archives: January 2018
The next Airport Master Plan Public Meeting for Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport (MYF) will be on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 from 5:30 – 8:00 PM at the City of San Diego Public Utilities Department Auditorium, 9192 Topaz Way, San Diego 92123. … Continue reading
Del Cerro Action Council Minutes from the January 25th meeting The January 25, 2018 Del Cerro Action Council meeting was called to order at 7 p.m. by President Mark Rawlins. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited and the January agenda … Continue reading
Minutes from the DCAC meeting on October 26, 2017 The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m. Lisa Lind, the City’s Senior Planner for the Navajo Community, presented a proposed plan for solving the flooding of the Alvarado Creek/Storm … Continue reading
Del Cerro Action Council Agenda January 25, 2018 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El 1. Call meeting to Order 2. Pledge of Allegiance 3. Approval of January Agenda 4. Approval of the October DCAC General Meeting Minutes 5. Community Police Report … Continue reading
Good Morning Del Cerro: SDSU has published a FINAL Draft Update to their 2007 Master Plan EIR. It references Adobe Falls several times in Section AA3.14, between pages 1 to 140. We are anticipating Rachel Gregg, the SDSU Community Relations … Continue reading