It time again for the annual gigantic St. Dunstan’s RUMMAGE SALE – Friday August 18 and Saturday August 19 from 7 a.m until 2 p.m. both days. St. Dunstan’s is located at 6556 Park Ridge Blvd., across from Patrick Henry. This always, by far, the largest rummage sale within the Navajo Community! Here is a rummage_sale_flyer_2017 to the flyer with all the details. Proceeds from the Rummage Sale support outreach programs at St. Dunstan’s, including the Interfaith Shelter Network (homeless shelter), El Nido (domestic violence shelter), The Teen Shelter, Episcopal Refugee Network and many other local, national and international projects.
It’s a whole lot of fun – go an explore!
- Update on San Diego’s 211 service from Councilmember Scott Sherman
- Information from Senate President pro Tempore Toni Atkins and SDG&E
- Senior Citizen Resources from our Councilmember, Scott Sherman
- Emergency Orders from the Mayor and San Diego County Gvernment relating to the COVID-19 emergency
- All Peoples Church & Dog Park Presentations at NCPI on Wednesday night at Tifereth Israel Synagogue
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
- Del Cerro Action Council Minutes from October 24, 2019
- Agenda for Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – Thursday, October 24, 7 pm at Temple Emanu-El
- Follow up to SD Fire-Rescue Assistant Chief Kelly Zombro’s presentation at the October NCPI meeting
- Deputy Fire Chief Kelly Zombro to speak at NCPI tonight (Oct. 9) regarding preparing for wildland canyon fires