It time again for the annual gigantic St. Dunstan’s RUMMAGE SALE – Friday August 18 and Saturday August 19 from 7 a.m until 2 p.m. both days. St. Dunstan’s is located at 6556 Park Ridge Blvd., across from Patrick Henry. This always, by far, the largest rummage sale within the Navajo Community! Here is a rummage_sale_flyer_2017 to the flyer with all the details. Proceeds from the Rummage Sale support outreach programs at St. Dunstan’s, including the Interfaith Shelter Network (homeless shelter), El Nido (domestic violence shelter), The Teen Shelter, Episcopal Refugee Network and many other local, national and international projects.
It’s a whole lot of fun – go an explore!
- Draft SDSU Master Plan Update – Comment Period Ends February 25
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc. meets on Wednesday, February 14
- Update on the Proposed Maintenance Assessment District for Del Cerro
- 3rd community input meeting regarding Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport Master Plan Update
- Minutes from the January 25th meeting of the Del Cerro Action Council
- Minutes from the October 26, 2017 DCAC meeting
- Agenda for DCAC meeting, Thursday, January 25, 7 pm at Temple Emanu-El
- SDSU 2007 Master Plan EIR Update – Adobe Falls
- Del Cerro Updates
- ColRich (Marburn) Development Update – To City Council on Monday, December 11