It time again for the annual gigantic St. Dunstan’s RUMMAGE SALE – Friday August 18 and Saturday August 19 from 7 a.m until 2 p.m. both days. St. Dunstan’s is located at 6556 Park Ridge Blvd., across from Patrick Henry. This always, by far, the largest rummage sale within the Navajo Community! Here is a rummage_sale_flyer_2017 to the flyer with all the details. Proceeds from the Rummage Sale support outreach programs at St. Dunstan’s, including the Interfaith Shelter Network (homeless shelter), El Nido (domestic violence shelter), The Teen Shelter, Episcopal Refugee Network and many other local, national and international projects.
It’s a whole lot of fun – go an explore!
- More Information on the City’s “Pure Water” program
- Del Cerro Action Council Minutes from April 25, 2019
- Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – Thursday, April 25, 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- Crime and Safety Survey for Del Cerro
- Crime & Safety meeting for Del Cerro
- Agenda for the January 24th meeting of the Del Cerro Action Council – 7pm Temple Emanu-El
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council Meeting of October 22, 2018
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – Monday, October 22, 2018
- Minutes of the July 26, 2018 Del Cerro Action Council Meeting
- DCAC Meets MONDAY, October 22 – Meet Dr. Adela de la Torre, President of SDSU