It time again for the annual gigantic St. Dunstan’s RUMMAGE SALE – Friday August 18 and Saturday August 19 from 7 a.m until 2 p.m. both days. St. Dunstan’s is located at 6556 Park Ridge Blvd., across from Patrick Henry. This always, by far, the largest rummage sale within the Navajo Community! Here is a rummage_sale_flyer_2017 to the flyer with all the details. Proceeds from the Rummage Sale support outreach programs at St. Dunstan’s, including the Interfaith Shelter Network (homeless shelter), El Nido (domestic violence shelter), The Teen Shelter, Episcopal Refugee Network and many other local, national and international projects.
It’s a whole lot of fun – go an explore!
- City Park Master Plan Summer Workshops
- Water Rates Update from City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)
- Draft SDSU Master Plan Update – Comment Period Ends February 25
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc. meets on Wednesday, February 14
- Update on the Proposed Maintenance Assessment District for Del Cerro