It time again for the annual gigantic St. Dunstan’s RUMMAGE SALE – Friday August 18 and Saturday August 19 from 7 a.m until 2 p.m. both days. St. Dunstan’s is located at 6556 Park Ridge Blvd., across from Patrick Henry. This always, by far, the largest rummage sale within the Navajo Community! Here is a rummage_sale_flyer_2017 to the flyer with all the details. Proceeds from the Rummage Sale support outreach programs at St. Dunstan’s, including the Interfaith Shelter Network (homeless shelter), El Nido (domestic violence shelter), The Teen Shelter, Episcopal Refugee Network and many other local, national and international projects.
It’s a whole lot of fun – go an explore!
- Agenda for the January 24th meeting of the Del Cerro Action Council – 7pm Temple Emanu-El
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council Meeting of October 22, 2018
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – Monday, October 22, 2018
- Minutes of the July 26, 2018 Del Cerro Action Council Meeting
- DCAC Meets MONDAY, October 22 – Meet Dr. Adela de la Torre, President of SDSU
- Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast and Rummage Sale – September 8th and 9th at the Allied Gardens Recreation Center – Sponsored by the Grantville/Allied Gardens Kiwanis Club
- Aerial Photos & Video of the Adobe Falls Canyon Fire
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – July 26, 2018 & Minutes of April 26, 2018
- City Park Master Plan Summer Workshops
- Water Rates Update from City of San Diego Public Utilities Department