- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Del Cerro Action Council Agenda July 27, 2017 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El 1. Call meeting to Order 2. Pledge of Allegiance 3. Approval of July Agenda 4. Community Police Report • SDPD Community Relations Officer John Steffen • … Continue reading
Request from “I Love A Clean San Diego” for volunteers this Saturday at Civic Center Park in Lemon Grove
Good morning Del Cerro: I just received the following email from Michelle Freeman, the Community Programs Coordinator for “I Love A Clean San Diego” looking for volunteers this Saturday in Lemon Grove. Jay Wilson, Secretary, DCAC ========================================================================================================================================================= My name is … Continue reading
Good morning all: NAVAJO COMMUNITY PLANNERS, INC. will be holding a Special Election Of the Board of Directors for the election of a representative from Del Cerro Applications are being accepted for persons interested in running for the WEDNESDAY OCTOBER … Continue reading