Here is a link ColRich Mitigated Negative Dec 5 24 17 to the City’s draft of the Mitigated Negative Declaration for the proposed ColRich housing development east of College Avenue and south of the Chevron station. The comment period is NOW THROUGH July 7, 2017 (Thanks to several Del Cerro residents who requested an additional two weeks). The city will respond to comments received by the end of the business day on July 7 as part of the Final Mitigated Negative Declaration report. Following the issuance of a final mitigated negative declaration, the city will schedule a hearing date before the Planning Commission. The public will have an opportunity to comment when the item comes before the Planning Commission. It will then go to the City Council and the public will also be allowed to comment when the item comes before the City Council.
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council on July 23, 2020
- Zoom Link & Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, July 23