Here is a link ColRich Mitigated Negative Dec 5 24 17 to the City’s draft of the Mitigated Negative Declaration for the proposed ColRich housing development east of College Avenue and south of the Chevron station. The comment period is NOW THROUGH July 7, 2017 (Thanks to several Del Cerro residents who requested an additional two weeks). The city will respond to comments received by the end of the business day on July 7 as part of the Final Mitigated Negative Declaration report. Following the issuance of a final mitigated negative declaration, the city will schedule a hearing date before the Planning Commission. The public will have an opportunity to comment when the item comes before the Planning Commission. It will then go to the City Council and the public will also be allowed to comment when the item comes before the City Council.
- City Park Master Plan Summer Workshops
- Water Rates Update from City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)
- Draft SDSU Master Plan Update – Comment Period Ends February 25
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc. meets on Wednesday, February 14
- Update on the Proposed Maintenance Assessment District for Del Cerro