Here is a link ColRich Mitigated Negative Dec 5 24 17 to the City’s draft of the Mitigated Negative Declaration for the proposed ColRich housing development east of College Avenue and south of the Chevron station. The comment period is NOW THROUGH July 7, 2017 (Thanks to several Del Cerro residents who requested an additional two weeks). The city will respond to comments received by the end of the business day on July 7 as part of the Final Mitigated Negative Declaration report. Following the issuance of a final mitigated negative declaration, the city will schedule a hearing date before the Planning Commission. The public will have an opportunity to comment when the item comes before the Planning Commission. It will then go to the City Council and the public will also be allowed to comment when the item comes before the City Council.
- Wildland Fire Protection Information
- Crime update for Princess Del Cerro – Friday evening, October 6
- Planning Commission votes 5-0 in support of 24 homes along College Avenue
- ColRich Hearing at City of San Diego Planning Commission –
- REMINDER – The St. Dunstan’s Annual Rummage Sale is today and tomorrow from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Annual St. Dunstan’s Church Rummage Sale – August 18 & 19
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – Thursday, July 27, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Request from “I Love A Clean San Diego” for volunteers this Saturday at Civic Center Park in Lemon Grove
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc has an open seat for a Del Cerro resident on their Board
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up with a City Ranger – Saturday, June 24 1:30 – 4:30 – Meet at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church – 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens