- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Navajo Canyon Clean-Up with a City Ranger – Saturday, June 24 1:30 – 4:30 – Meet at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church – 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens
Navajo Canyon Work Party (Del Cerro/Allied Gardens) 1:30PM-4:30PM We will be watering and weeding. Additional Project Information: *NO BATHROOMS ON SITE* Tools and gloves are provided. Please wear closed toes shoes and protection from the sun (a hat, sunscreen, etc). … Continue reading
Mitigated Negative Declaration (Draft) for the “ColRich” proposed development – Public Response Date Extended to July 7
Here is a link ColRich Mitigated Negative Dec 5 24 17 to the City’s draft of the Mitigated Negative Declaration for the proposed ColRich housing development east of College Avenue and south of the Chevron station. The comment period is … Continue reading