- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Del Cerro Action Council January 28 Meeting Minutes – Draft Del Cerro Action Council meets Thursday, April 27 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El The January 28th meeting of the DCAC was called to order by Mark Rawlins, Chair of … Continue reading
Del Cerro Action Council Agenda April 27, 2017 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El 1. Call meeting to Order 2. Pledge of Allegiance 3. Approval of April Agenda 4. Approval of the January DCAC General Meeting Minutes 5. Community Police … Continue reading
This is an update to my post earlier this evening. I miss read the NCPI Agenda. The ColRich item at Navajo Community Planners, Inc. (NCPI) is INFORMATION ONLY regarding their 26 home project on the east side of College Avenue … Continue reading
Good evening Del Cerro: I am posting this as a member of the July 4th Lake Murray Fireworks and MusicFest Committee and on behalf of Tracy Dahlkamp, the Committee Chair……. Fireworks at Lake Murray for July 4th is moving forward … Continue reading