Good afternoon all: Linda Lasher, the Regional Property Manager for Cloverfield Management LLC just called me and stated the leases are signed for Grocery Outlet and Dollar Tree to occupy the space formerly occupied by Albertons on Waring Road in Allied Gardens. It has been a long time coming. Linda staid “There are stacks of permits to process and a number of tenant improvements to construct before the stores will be open.” The goal is by the end of the year.
Jay Wilson, DCAC
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council on July 23, 2020
- Zoom Link & Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, July 23
- Update on San Diego’s 211 service from Councilmember Scott Sherman
- Information from Senate President pro Tempore Toni Atkins and SDG&E