Good afternoon all: Linda Lasher, the Regional Property Manager for Cloverfield Management LLC just called me and stated the leases are signed for Grocery Outlet and Dollar Tree to occupy the space formerly occupied by Albertons on Waring Road in Allied Gardens. It has been a long time coming. Linda staid “There are stacks of permits to process and a number of tenant improvements to construct before the stores will be open.” The goal is by the end of the year.
Jay Wilson, DCAC
- City Park Master Plan Summer Workshops
- Water Rates Update from City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)
- Draft SDSU Master Plan Update – Comment Period Ends February 25
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc. meets on Wednesday, February 14
- Update on the Proposed Maintenance Assessment District for Del Cerro