Good afternoon all: Linda Lasher, the Regional Property Manager for Cloverfield Management LLC just called me and stated the leases are signed for Grocery Outlet and Dollar Tree to occupy the space formerly occupied by Albertons on Waring Road in Allied Gardens. It has been a long time coming. Linda staid “There are stacks of permits to process and a number of tenant improvements to construct before the stores will be open.” The goal is by the end of the year.
Jay Wilson, DCAC
- Wildland Fire Protection Information
- Crime update for Princess Del Cerro – Friday evening, October 6
- Planning Commission votes 5-0 in support of 24 homes along College Avenue
- ColRich Hearing at City of San Diego Planning Commission –
- REMINDER – The St. Dunstan’s Annual Rummage Sale is today and tomorrow from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Annual St. Dunstan’s Church Rummage Sale – August 18 & 19
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – Thursday, July 27, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Request from “I Love A Clean San Diego” for volunteers this Saturday at Civic Center Park in Lemon Grove
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc has an open seat for a Del Cerro resident on their Board
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up with a City Ranger – Saturday, June 24 1:30 – 4:30 – Meet at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church – 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens