Good afternoon all: Linda Lasher, the Regional Property Manager for Cloverfield Management LLC just called me and stated the leases are signed for Grocery Outlet and Dollar Tree to occupy the space formerly occupied by Albertons on Waring Road in Allied Gardens. It has been a long time coming. Linda staid “There are stacks of permits to process and a number of tenant improvements to construct before the stores will be open.” The goal is by the end of the year.
Jay Wilson, DCAC
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up with a City Ranger – Saturday, June 24 1:30 – 4:30 – Meet at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church – 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens
- Mitigated Negative Declaration (Draft) for the “ColRich” proposed development – Public Response Date Extended to July 7
- NCPI – Recap – ColRich proposal receives a “NO” vote of 6 to 4 by the NCPI Board
- NCPI will vote tonight on the proposed ColRich Development of 24 homes on the west side of College Avenue
- ColRich 24 Homes Development Project to be Action Item at NCPI on Wednesday, May 10
- Minutes from the Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – January 28, 2017
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, April 27, 2017 – 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- ColRich Development UPDATE. It is an INFORMATION item at NCPI on Wednesday, April 12 —
- July 4th Lake Murray Fireworks and MusicFest Is Returning!
- ColRich Property Update (College Ave. south of the Chevron Station)