- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council on July 23, 2020
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Del Cerro Action Council – Notes from the DCAC meeting held on October 27, 2016 (the actual minutes were not recoverable from a corrupted file – Jay Wilson, Secretary- DCAC) At the quarterly meeting of the Del Cerro Action Council … Continue reading
Del Cerro Action Council Agenda January 26, 2017 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El 1. Call meeting to Order 2. Pledge of Allegiance 3. Approval of January Agenda 4. Approval of the October DCAC General Meeting Minutes 5. Community Police … Continue reading
Matt Kalal, the Music Director for Patrick Henry High School, announced the Patrick Henry Winter Concert featuring their band and orchestra on Wednesday evening, January 18, beginning at 6:00 p.m. This will be their first concert in the new PHAME … Continue reading
Community Update 1. Junk House Gastro-Pub is Closed 2. Update on New San Carlos Library Design & Alvarado Creek Storm Drain in Grantville at NCPI
Happy New Year Del Cerro 1) The Junk House Gastro-Pub located on Adobe Falls Road off of Waring Road, which had promoted, and had large photos on its interior walls showing the graffiti at Adobe Falls, has closed its doors … Continue reading