- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council on July 23, 2020
Monthly Archives: October 2016
1. Call meeting to Order 2. Pledge of Allegiance 3. Approval of October Agenda 4. Approval of the July DCAC General Meeting Minutes – Link to Minutes 5. Community Police Report • SDPD Community Relations Officer John Steffen • SDSU … Continue reading
Navajo Canyon Clean-Up this Saturday – Oct. 22 from 1:30 to 4:30 Meet at church parking lot at 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens
Below is information from City of San Diego Park Ranger Josh Lambdin regarding a clean-up and maintenance activity this Saturday – Oct. 22 for the Navajo Canyon from 1:30PM-4:30PM Meet at the church parking lot at 6801 Easton Ct. in … Continue reading
Proposed Mini Dorm Ordinance to be Information Item at NCPI on Wednesday, Oct 12 – Meeting at Mission Trails Visitor Center at 6:30
The City of San Diego is working on two new ordinances to curtail the expansion of ‘Mini Dorms” in residential areas adjacent to San Diego State University. Tim Taylor, from Councilmember Marti Emerald’s office will be providing an overview of … Continue reading