Performing Friday, September 2 (6 pm start) is “Rachel Aldous & the Road Home.” Allied Gardens First Fridays Summer Concerts in the Park. Their style might be described as a little bit of everything; a musical “stew.” The instrumentation is Americana/ Bluegrass, with bits and pieces of folk and pop in the mix as well. This combination makes for a toe tapping, tune humming, get up and dance good time. (More Band Info: http://rachelaldous.com/bio).
Lots of parking too…. 5155 Greenbrier Ave. San Diego, CA 92120
- Wildland Fire Protection Information
- Crime update for Princess Del Cerro – Friday evening, October 6
- Planning Commission votes 5-0 in support of 24 homes along College Avenue
- ColRich Hearing at City of San Diego Planning Commission –
- REMINDER – The St. Dunstan’s Annual Rummage Sale is today and tomorrow from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Annual St. Dunstan’s Church Rummage Sale – August 18 & 19
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – Thursday, July 27, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Request from “I Love A Clean San Diego” for volunteers this Saturday at Civic Center Park in Lemon Grove
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc has an open seat for a Del Cerro resident on their Board
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up with a City Ranger – Saturday, June 24 1:30 – 4:30 – Meet at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church – 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens