- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Navajo Canyon (Del Cerro/Allied Gardens) 1:30-4:30PM Directions to meet up location – Waring Rd. Take it North. Turn right (South) on Eldridge St. and follow left as road turns into Easton Ave. Turn right (South) on Easton Ct. and take … Continue reading
Del Cerro Action Council Agenda July 23, 2015 – 7 p.m. Temple Emanu-El 1. Call meeting to Order 2. Pledge of Allegiance 3. Approval of July Agenda 4. Approval of the May DCAC General Meeting Minutes 5. Community Police Report … Continue reading
DRAFT NOTES for DCAC Meeting -Thursday, April 23 The meeting was called to order by Jay Wilson at 7:03. There were no reports from elected officials or their representatives Police Update Jay introduced the Police Community Relations Officer for Eastern … Continue reading
At the Navajo Community Planners meeting on Wednesday, July 8 there will be an information presentation by the developers of the proposed development of single family homes on the property south of our Chevron Service Station and east of College … Continue reading