The Henry Cluster STEMM Foundation (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Music) is sponsoring the 2nd Annual Mini Golf Challenge on Saturday, May 30 from 10-1 at Dailard Elementary. Come play-it’s FREE! You will be able to play 9 miniature golf holes – each designed and constructed by a team from a school in the Patrick Henry Cluster. Student performers will add music and drama to the day, and Maui Wowi and Cheesy Amigos will be selling food and drinks. One team will even take home a Fan Favorite trophy! The 2014 Mini Golf Challenge was lots of fun, and we expect this year to be even better!The theme of the 2015 Mini Golf Challenge is “Life Science.” Teams will design and build a mini golf hole that reflects this theme, and bring it to Dailard Elementary School on Saturday, May 30, 2015. During the event, team members will interact with attendees (the golfers) to share what it was like working as a team, how they came up with their ideas, new knowledge they’ve acquired during the process, and other aspects of their experience. Event attendees will vote on the “Favorite Hole” and the winning team will bring back to their school the much-coveted Henry Cluster STEMM Foundation Mini Golf Challenge Trophy for display. Link to Henry Cluster STEMM Foundation & more information
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
- Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council on July 23, 2020
- Zoom Link & Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, July 23
- Update on San Diego’s 211 service from Councilmember Scott Sherman
- Information from Senate President pro Tempore Toni Atkins and SDG&E