Good morning all: Thank you to everyone who attended last night’s quarterly DCAC meeting with our guest speaker, Councilmember Scott Sherman. Below is a link to the draft minutes of the meeting for your reference and referral. It has been a pleasure serving as the Chair of DCAC for the past several years. I was re-elected for a final term to serve on the Navajo Community Planners, Inc. and will be serving as the vice chair through March of next year. Mark Rawlins is returning as Chair of DCAC.
- Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast and Rummage Sale – September 8th and 9th at the Allied Gardens Recreation Center – Sponsored by the Grantville/Allied Gardens Kiwanis Club
- Aerial Photos & Video of the Adobe Falls Canyon Fire
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – July 26, 2018 & Minutes of April 26, 2018
- City Park Master Plan Summer Workshops
- Water Rates Update from City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)