Good morning all: Thank you to everyone who attended last night’s quarterly DCAC meeting with our guest speaker, Councilmember Scott Sherman. Below is a link to the draft minutes of the meeting for your reference and referral. It has been a pleasure serving as the Chair of DCAC for the past several years. I was re-elected for a final term to serve on the Navajo Community Planners, Inc. and will be serving as the vice chair through March of next year. Mark Rawlins is returning as Chair of DCAC.
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)
- Draft SDSU Master Plan Update – Comment Period Ends February 25
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc. meets on Wednesday, February 14
- Update on the Proposed Maintenance Assessment District for Del Cerro
- 3rd community input meeting regarding Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport Master Plan Update
- Minutes from the January 25th meeting of the Del Cerro Action Council