Good morning all: Thank you to everyone who attended last night’s quarterly DCAC meeting with our guest speaker, Councilmember Scott Sherman. Below is a link to the draft minutes of the meeting for your reference and referral. It has been a pleasure serving as the Chair of DCAC for the past several years. I was re-elected for a final term to serve on the Navajo Community Planners, Inc. and will be serving as the vice chair through March of next year. Mark Rawlins is returning as Chair of DCAC.
- Wildland Fire Protection Information
- Crime update for Princess Del Cerro – Friday evening, October 6
- Planning Commission votes 5-0 in support of 24 homes along College Avenue
- ColRich Hearing at City of San Diego Planning Commission –
- REMINDER – The St. Dunstan’s Annual Rummage Sale is today and tomorrow from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Annual St. Dunstan’s Church Rummage Sale – August 18 & 19
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – Thursday, July 27, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Request from “I Love A Clean San Diego” for volunteers this Saturday at Civic Center Park in Lemon Grove
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc has an open seat for a Del Cerro resident on their Board
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up with a City Ranger – Saturday, June 24 1:30 – 4:30 – Meet at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church – 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens