- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
Monthly Archives: April 2014
The Del Cerro Action Council and the San Carlos Area Council are sponsoring a District Attorney candidates forum this Thursday, April 24, 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El. The moderator will be Doug Courlee, Editor of the Mission Times Courier. All … Continue reading
Mission Trails Master Plan Update- Draft EIR Scoping Meeting Thursday, April 17, 2014, 6:00 p.m. at the Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor and Interpretive Center. _______________________________________ The City of San Diego Planning, Neighborhoods & Economic Development Department, Park Planning Section, … Continue reading
San Diego, CA – Mayor Kevin L. Faulconer will continue his “Meet the Mayor” series with a visit to District 7. This district includes the communities of Allied Gardens, Linda Vista, Mission Valley, Serra Mesa, Tierrasanta, Mission Trails, Grantville, Del … Continue reading