The “Taste of Navajo” is a fundraiser benefiting the Green Elementary School Foundation this Saturday, March 22, from 6-9 p.m. at the Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center. In addition to the many opportunities to enjoy “Tastes” and “Sips” from our participating vendors while sitting under the night sky at the beautiful Mission Trails Visitor’s and Interpretive Center, guests may purchase a drink from the bar, view the night sky through telescopes with the help from on-site astronomers from the San Diego Astronomy Association, and learn about the park from a Volunteer Trail Guide. Here is a link for more information and to order tickets on-line.
- City Park Master Plan Summer Workshops
- Water Rates Update from City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)
- Draft SDSU Master Plan Update – Comment Period Ends February 25
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc. meets on Wednesday, February 14
- Update on the Proposed Maintenance Assessment District for Del Cerro