The “Taste of Navajo” is a fundraiser benefiting the Green Elementary School Foundation this Saturday, March 22, from 6-9 p.m. at the Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center. In addition to the many opportunities to enjoy “Tastes” and “Sips” from our participating vendors while sitting under the night sky at the beautiful Mission Trails Visitor’s and Interpretive Center, guests may purchase a drink from the bar, view the night sky through telescopes with the help from on-site astronomers from the San Diego Astronomy Association, and learn about the park from a Volunteer Trail Guide. Here is a link for more information and to order tickets on-line.
- SDSU 2007 Master Plan EIR Update – Adobe Falls
- Del Cerro Updates
- ColRich (Marburn) Development Update – To City Council on Monday, December 11
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, October 26, 7 pm at Temple Emanu-El
- Notes from July 27 Del Cerro Action Council Meeting
- Wildland Fire Protection Information
- Crime update for Princess Del Cerro – Friday evening, October 6
- Planning Commission votes 5-0 in support of 24 homes along College Avenue
- ColRich Hearing at City of San Diego Planning Commission –
- REMINDER – The St. Dunstan’s Annual Rummage Sale is today and tomorrow from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.