Windmill Farms is OPEN! Following a fire which required Windmill Farms to close their doors during the repairs, the doors to Windmill Farms are open once again. It is very nice to have them back and serving the Navajo Area. I am sure Matt Mann, the manager, and his dedicated employees are ready for their customers to return. Windmill Farms is certainly an asset to us. They continue to give back to the community by supporting many school and community based events.
Jay Wilson, Del Cerro Action Council
- ColRich Property Update (College Ave. south of the Chevron Station)
- Grocery Outlet and Dollar Tree set to occupy the former Albertsons store in Allied Gardens!
- City Park and Rec Open Space Division coordinates restoration effort for city owned land at Adobe Falls
- Notes from the DCAC meeting on October 27, 2016
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for January 26, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Patrick Henry Winter Concert in the new performing arts center – Wednesday, January 18, 6:00 p.m.
- Community Update 1. Junk House Gastro-Pub is Closed 2. Update on New San Carlos Library Design & Alvarado Creek Storm Drain in Grantville at NCPI
- City of San Diego has two new websites; Streets & Budget for your viewing pleasure!
- Another successful community clean up at the Pasatiempo Open Space Park on Top of Del Cerro
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, October 27, 7 PM – Temple Emanu-El