Windmill Farms is OPEN! Following a fire which required Windmill Farms to close their doors during the repairs, the doors to Windmill Farms are open once again. It is very nice to have them back and serving the Navajo Area. I am sure Matt Mann, the manager, and his dedicated employees are ready for their customers to return. Windmill Farms is certainly an asset to us. They continue to give back to the community by supporting many school and community based events.
Jay Wilson, Del Cerro Action Council
- City of San Diego has two new websites; Streets & Budget for your viewing pleasure!
- Another successful community clean up at the Pasatiempo Open Space Park on Top of Del Cerro
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, October 27, 7 PM – Temple Emanu-El
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up this Saturday – Oct. 22 from 1:30 to 4:30 Meet at church parking lot at 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens
- Proposed Mini Dorm Ordinance to be Information Item at NCPI on Wednesday, Oct 12 – Meeting at Mission Trails Visitor Center at 6:30
- San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board Report for Adobe Falls
- Free First Friday Night Concert at Allied Gardens Recreation Center – September 2
- Reminder – The St. Dunstan’s Annual Rummage Sale – This Friday & Saturday!
- Adobe Falls On-Line Article Posted On The Reader Website
- Draft Minutes for the July 28 Del Cerro Action Council Quarterly Meeting