Windmill Farms is OPEN! Following a fire which required Windmill Farms to close their doors during the repairs, the doors to Windmill Farms are open once again. It is very nice to have them back and serving the Navajo Area. I am sure Matt Mann, the manager, and his dedicated employees are ready for their customers to return. Windmill Farms is certainly an asset to us. They continue to give back to the community by supporting many school and community based events.
Jay Wilson, Del Cerro Action Council
- Agenda for DCAC meeting on July 28, 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- Notes from special DCAC meeting regarding the home invasion and Adobe Falls
- April 28 Meeting Minutes
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up this Saturday, July 23 from 1:30 to 4:30 pm
- St. Dunstan’s Episcopal Church Annual Rummage Sale – August 19 and 20
- Adobe Falls – A petition supporting that the City of San Diego acquire the Adobe Falls property from SDSU
- Councilmember Sherman Requests Special Meeting of the DCAC
- Road Repair to Mission Gorge Road Underway – UPDATE
- Navajo Canyon Clean Up Saturday, May 28 – 1-4 p.m.
- Del Cerro Action Council – Thursday April 28, 7 p.m. -Temple Emanu-El