Windmill Farms is OPEN! Following a fire which required Windmill Farms to close their doors during the repairs, the doors to Windmill Farms are open once again. It is very nice to have them back and serving the Navajo Area. I am sure Matt Mann, the manager, and his dedicated employees are ready for their customers to return. Windmill Farms is certainly an asset to us. They continue to give back to the community by supporting many school and community based events.
Jay Wilson, Del Cerro Action Council
- Wildland Fire Protection Information
- Crime update for Princess Del Cerro – Friday evening, October 6
- Planning Commission votes 5-0 in support of 24 homes along College Avenue
- ColRich Hearing at City of San Diego Planning Commission –
- REMINDER – The St. Dunstan’s Annual Rummage Sale is today and tomorrow from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Annual St. Dunstan’s Church Rummage Sale – August 18 & 19
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – Thursday, July 27, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Request from “I Love A Clean San Diego” for volunteers this Saturday at Civic Center Park in Lemon Grove
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc has an open seat for a Del Cerro resident on their Board
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up with a City Ranger – Saturday, June 24 1:30 – 4:30 – Meet at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church – 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens