Windmill Farms is OPEN! Following a fire which required Windmill Farms to close their doors during the repairs, the doors to Windmill Farms are open once again. It is very nice to have them back and serving the Navajo Area. I am sure Matt Mann, the manager, and his dedicated employees are ready for their customers to return. Windmill Farms is certainly an asset to us. They continue to give back to the community by supporting many school and community based events.
Jay Wilson, Del Cerro Action Council
- Minutes from the Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – January 28, 2017
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, April 27, 2017 – 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- ColRich Development UPDATE. It is an INFORMATION item at NCPI on Wednesday, April 12 —
- July 4th Lake Murray Fireworks and MusicFest Is Returning!
- ColRich Property Update (College Ave. south of the Chevron Station)
- Grocery Outlet and Dollar Tree set to occupy the former Albertsons store in Allied Gardens!
- City Park and Rec Open Space Division coordinates restoration effort for city owned land at Adobe Falls
- Notes from the DCAC meeting on October 27, 2016
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for January 26, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Patrick Henry Winter Concert in the new performing arts center – Wednesday, January 18, 6:00 p.m.