Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west end of the intersection of Navajo Road and Wing Span was missing. We cannot understand what would possess someone to deliberately remove an American flag placed for all to see in honor of all our VETERANS. What a disappointment, but look for the American flags to fly again on Presidents Day!
Jay Wilson, DCAC & John Pilch, SCAC
- Notes from the DCAC meeting on October 27, 2016
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for January 26, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Patrick Henry Winter Concert in the new performing arts center – Wednesday, January 18, 6:00 p.m.
- Community Update 1. Junk House Gastro-Pub is Closed 2. Update on New San Carlos Library Design & Alvarado Creek Storm Drain in Grantville at NCPI
- City of San Diego has two new websites; Streets & Budget for your viewing pleasure!
- Another successful community clean up at the Pasatiempo Open Space Park on Top of Del Cerro
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, October 27, 7 PM – Temple Emanu-El
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up this Saturday – Oct. 22 from 1:30 to 4:30 Meet at church parking lot at 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens
- Proposed Mini Dorm Ordinance to be Information Item at NCPI on Wednesday, Oct 12 – Meeting at Mission Trails Visitor Center at 6:30
- San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board Report for Adobe Falls