Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west end of the intersection of Navajo Road and Wing Span was missing. We cannot understand what would possess someone to deliberately remove an American flag placed for all to see in honor of all our VETERANS. What a disappointment, but look for the American flags to fly again on Presidents Day!
Jay Wilson, DCAC & John Pilch, SCAC
- REMINDER – The St. Dunstan’s Annual Rummage Sale is today and tomorrow from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Annual St. Dunstan’s Church Rummage Sale – August 18 & 19
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – Thursday, July 27, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Request from “I Love A Clean San Diego” for volunteers this Saturday at Civic Center Park in Lemon Grove
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc has an open seat for a Del Cerro resident on their Board
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up with a City Ranger – Saturday, June 24 1:30 – 4:30 – Meet at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church – 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens
- Mitigated Negative Declaration (Draft) for the “ColRich” proposed development – Public Response Date Extended to July 7
- NCPI – Recap – ColRich proposal receives a “NO” vote of 6 to 4 by the NCPI Board
- NCPI will vote tonight on the proposed ColRich Development of 24 homes on the west side of College Avenue
- ColRich 24 Homes Development Project to be Action Item at NCPI on Wednesday, May 10