Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west end of the intersection of Navajo Road and Wing Span was missing. We cannot understand what would possess someone to deliberately remove an American flag placed for all to see in honor of all our VETERANS. What a disappointment, but look for the American flags to fly again on Presidents Day!
Jay Wilson, DCAC & John Pilch, SCAC
- Minutes from the Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – January 28, 2017
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for Thursday, April 27, 2017 – 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- ColRich Development UPDATE. It is an INFORMATION item at NCPI on Wednesday, April 12 —
- July 4th Lake Murray Fireworks and MusicFest Is Returning!
- ColRich Property Update (College Ave. south of the Chevron Station)
- Grocery Outlet and Dollar Tree set to occupy the former Albertsons store in Allied Gardens!
- City Park and Rec Open Space Division coordinates restoration effort for city owned land at Adobe Falls
- Notes from the DCAC meeting on October 27, 2016
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda for January 26, 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Patrick Henry Winter Concert in the new performing arts center – Wednesday, January 18, 6:00 p.m.