Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west end of the intersection of Navajo Road and Wing Span was missing. We cannot understand what would possess someone to deliberately remove an American flag placed for all to see in honor of all our VETERANS. What a disappointment, but look for the American flags to fly again on Presidents Day!
Jay Wilson, DCAC & John Pilch, SCAC
- Navajo Canyon Clean-Up this Saturday – Oct. 22 from 1:30 to 4:30 Meet at church parking lot at 6801 Easton Ct. in Allied Gardens
- Proposed Mini Dorm Ordinance to be Information Item at NCPI on Wednesday, Oct 12 – Meeting at Mission Trails Visitor Center at 6:30
- San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board Report for Adobe Falls
- Free First Friday Night Concert at Allied Gardens Recreation Center – September 2
- Reminder – The St. Dunstan’s Annual Rummage Sale – This Friday & Saturday!
- Adobe Falls On-Line Article Posted On The Reader Website
- Draft Minutes for the July 28 Del Cerro Action Council Quarterly Meeting
- Agenda for DCAC meeting on July 28, 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- Notes from special DCAC meeting regarding the home invasion and Adobe Falls
- April 28 Meeting Minutes