- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Good morning Del Cerro: I just received notice from Assemblymember Shirley Weber regarding a meeting this evening of the new Assembly Select Committee on High Education in San Diego County. Below is the news release. Thank you, Jay Wilson DCAC … Continue reading
Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west … Continue reading
Happy Veterans Day. On behalf of the Del Cerro Action Council and the San Carlos Area Council, John Pilch and I hope all our veterans enjoy the Veterans Day holiday. We know of many veterans and active duty military members … Continue reading
Hello Volunteers! Cathy and Dan Northcutt (Team Northcutt Realtors), through the City of San Diego, have adopted the Pasatiempo Open Space Park. They are having another community cleanup at the Park (top of Del Cerro) this Saturday from 9 to … Continue reading