The Del Cerro Action Council (DCAC) is seeking input from Del Cerro residents on the opportunities and concerns for Del Cerro. Please take a few minutes to answer the eight questions in our survey. All names and contact information will be kept confidential. Here is the Link to the survey. The survey will be active through April 15. The results of the survey will be presented at the DCAC meeting on Thursday, April 25 at 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El. The information will then be posted on this website. Thank you, DCAC Board of Directors.
- Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast and Rummage Sale – September 8th and 9th at the Allied Gardens Recreation Center – Sponsored by the Grantville/Allied Gardens Kiwanis Club
- Aerial Photos & Video of the Adobe Falls Canyon Fire
- Del Cerro Action Council Agenda – July 26, 2018 & Minutes of April 26, 2018
- City Park Master Plan Summer Workshops
- Water Rates Update from City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)