The Del Cerro Action Council (DCAC) is seeking input from Del Cerro residents on the opportunities and concerns for Del Cerro. Please take a few minutes to answer the eight questions in our survey. All names and contact information will be kept confidential. Here is the Link to the survey. The survey will be active through April 15. The results of the survey will be presented at the DCAC meeting on Thursday, April 25 at 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El. The information will then be posted on this website. Thank you, DCAC Board of Directors.
- DCAC Agenda – April 26, 2018 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- DCAC Meeting Minutes from January 25, 2018
- ColRich Housing Project to be replaced by a Church?
- Great Car Show This Saturday, April 14 at Palisades Presbyterian Church in Allied Gardens
- (no title)
- Draft SDSU Master Plan Update – Comment Period Ends February 25
- Navajo Community Planners, Inc. meets on Wednesday, February 14
- Update on the Proposed Maintenance Assessment District for Del Cerro
- 3rd community input meeting regarding Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport Master Plan Update
- Minutes from the January 25th meeting of the Del Cerro Action Council