- Del Cerro Action Council
- First Newsletter from District 7 Councilmember Raul Campillo
- January Del Cerro Action Council Postponed
- (no title)
- All Peoples Church Update
- All Peoples Church NCPI Subcommittee will update the NCPI Board tonight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Del Cerro Action Council ZOOM Link – meeting Thursday at 7p.m.
- Video Recording of the Navajo Community Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Link for Mayoral Candidate Forum – Wednesday, September 23, 7pm – Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry
- URL For Wednesday’s District 7 Zoom Candidates Forum
Monthly Archives: October 2011
I — Call to Order II — Pledge of Allegiance III — Approval of Minutes from July 28 meeting IV — Adoption of Agenda V — Officers Report VI — Elected Officials & Police Report a) Police Community Relations Officer … Continue reading
Until today, you needed to type https://delcerroactioncouncil.wordpress.com/ to find us. We’ve obtained our own domain now, so from now on it should be easier to type (and remember): https://delcerroactioncouncil.org/ We hope this will make things easier for you.
The next quarterly Del Cerro Action Council meeting is Thursday, Oct. 27, 7pm—Temple Emanu-El. Our guest speaker will be the City Auditor and Del Cerro resident, Eduardo Luna. Ed Zwibel, our Police Community Relations Officer, will comment on the proposed … Continue reading