Windmill Farms is OPEN! Following a fire which required Windmill Farms to close their doors during the repairs, the doors to Windmill Farms are open once again. It is very nice to have them back and serving the Navajo Area. I am sure Matt Mann, the manager, and his dedicated employees are ready for their customers to return. Windmill Farms is certainly an asset to us. They continue to give back to the community by supporting many school and community based events.
Jay Wilson, Del Cerro Action Council
- Navajo Canyon Clean Up – Saturday, November 22, from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Cleanup of Pasatiempo Open Space Park – Saturday, Nov. 8 from 9-11 a.m.
- Draft Minutes for the October 23, 2014 DCAC meeting
- DCAC Agenda for Thursday, October 23 – 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – Thursday, Oct. 23 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Wild Fire Safety Townhall Meeting Wednesday, Sep. 3, 5:30 p.m.
- St. Dunstan’s Rummage Sale – Friday & Saturday, Aug. 22 & 23
- Del Cerro Action Council Quarterly Meeting – Thursday, July 24 – 7 p.m. Temple Emanu-El
- FREE Patrick Henry Cluster Mini Golf Challenge – Saturday, May 31 – 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Lewis Middle School
- Pasatiempo Open Space Park Cleanup & Celebration – Saturday, May 10 at 9 a.m.