Windmill Farms is OPEN! Following a fire which required Windmill Farms to close their doors during the repairs, the doors to Windmill Farms are open once again. It is very nice to have them back and serving the Navajo Area. I am sure Matt Mann, the manager, and his dedicated employees are ready for their customers to return. Windmill Farms is certainly an asset to us. They continue to give back to the community by supporting many school and community based events.
Jay Wilson, Del Cerro Action Council
- Navajo Canyon Cleanup – Saturday, July 25 – 1:30-4:00 p.m.
- DCAC Agenda for Thursday, July 23 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Draft Notes for April 23, 2015 – Next Meeting Thursday, July 23 7pm – Temple Emanu-El
- NCPI to have an information only presentation on proposed development adjacent to College Avenue
- Del Cerro Crime Update
- Some things to do this weekend in our community
- Things to do this weekend in our community!
- 2nd Annual Mini Golf Challenge – Saturday 10-1 at Dailard Elementary – Everyone is invited – It’s FREE
- Farmers Market begins on Friday, May 15, from 4-8 p.m. at Allied Gardens Shopping Center
- Update on SDSU from Elliott Hishman, the President of SDSU