Windmill Farms is OPEN! Following a fire which required Windmill Farms to close their doors during the repairs, the doors to Windmill Farms are open once again. It is very nice to have them back and serving the Navajo Area. I am sure Matt Mann, the manager, and his dedicated employees are ready for their customers to return. Windmill Farms is certainly an asset to us. They continue to give back to the community by supporting many school and community based events.
Jay Wilson, Del Cerro Action Council
- Del Cerro Action Council Quarterly Meeting – Thursday, July 24 – 7 p.m. Temple Emanu-El
- FREE Patrick Henry Cluster Mini Golf Challenge – Saturday, May 31 – 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Lewis Middle School
- Pasatiempo Open Space Park Cleanup & Celebration – Saturday, May 10 at 9 a.m.
- District Attorney Candidate Forum – Thursday, April 24 – 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- Mission Trails Master Plan Update – Draft EIR Scoping Meeting Thursday, April 17
- Meet Mayor Kevin Faulconer – April 16. at Bayside Community Center – 5-6:30 p.m.
- “Taste of Navajo” – Saturday, March 22 – Mission Trails Visitor Center – 6 to 9 p.m.
- Windmill Farms Reopens following fire!
- Pasatiempo Open Space Park Clean-Up – Saturday, February 8, from 9 to 11
- AGENDA Del Cerro Action Council – Thursday, January 23, 7:00 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El