Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west end of the intersection of Navajo Road and Wing Span was missing. We cannot understand what would possess someone to deliberately remove an American flag placed for all to see in honor of all our VETERANS. What a disappointment, but look for the American flags to fly again on Presidents Day!
Jay Wilson, DCAC & John Pilch, SCAC
- A message from Mayor Faulconer regarding the devastating situation in Paris – stay vigilant!
- Veterans Day
- Draft Minutes from the October 22 meeting of the Del Cerro Action Council
- Agenda for Del Cerro Action Council quarterly meeting – Thursday, Oct. 22, 7 p.m., Temple Emanu-El Library
- Draft Minutes of Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – July 23, 2015 – Next meeting October 22
- Signs your dog may be overheated
- Patriots Day And The American Flag
- Annual HUGE Rummage Sale at St. Dunstan’s
- Navajo Canyon Cleanup – Saturday, July 25 – 1:30-4:00 p.m.
- DCAC Agenda for Thursday, July 23 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El