Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west end of the intersection of Navajo Road and Wing Span was missing. We cannot understand what would possess someone to deliberately remove an American flag placed for all to see in honor of all our VETERANS. What a disappointment, but look for the American flags to fly again on Presidents Day!
Jay Wilson, DCAC & John Pilch, SCAC
- Del Cerro Action Council Quarterly Meeting – Thursday, July 24 – 7 p.m. Temple Emanu-El
- FREE Patrick Henry Cluster Mini Golf Challenge – Saturday, May 31 – 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Lewis Middle School
- Pasatiempo Open Space Park Cleanup & Celebration – Saturday, May 10 at 9 a.m.
- District Attorney Candidate Forum – Thursday, April 24 – 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- Mission Trails Master Plan Update – Draft EIR Scoping Meeting Thursday, April 17
- Meet Mayor Kevin Faulconer – April 16. at Bayside Community Center – 5-6:30 p.m.
- “Taste of Navajo” – Saturday, March 22 – Mission Trails Visitor Center – 6 to 9 p.m.
- Windmill Farms Reopens following fire!
- Pasatiempo Open Space Park Clean-Up – Saturday, February 8, from 9 to 11
- AGENDA Del Cerro Action Council – Thursday, January 23, 7:00 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El