Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west end of the intersection of Navajo Road and Wing Span was missing. We cannot understand what would possess someone to deliberately remove an American flag placed for all to see in honor of all our VETERANS. What a disappointment, but look for the American flags to fly again on Presidents Day!
Jay Wilson, DCAC & John Pilch, SCAC
- Two important community meetings – January 22 and 27 & Albertsons is Closing!
- Christmas Trees 1/2 Price at Grantville-Allied Gardens Christmas Tree Lot
- Volunteers needed at the Grantville-Allied Gardens Kiwanis Club Christmas Tree Lot!
- Navajo Canyon Clean Up – Saturday, November 22, from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Cleanup of Pasatiempo Open Space Park – Saturday, Nov. 8 from 9-11 a.m.
- Draft Minutes for the October 23, 2014 DCAC meeting
- DCAC Agenda for Thursday, October 23 – 7 p.m. at Temple Emanu-El
- Del Cerro Action Council Meeting – Thursday, Oct. 23 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Wild Fire Safety Townhall Meeting Wednesday, Sep. 3, 5:30 p.m.
- St. Dunstan’s Rummage Sale – Friday & Saturday, Aug. 22 & 23