Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west end of the intersection of Navajo Road and Wing Span was missing. We cannot understand what would possess someone to deliberately remove an American flag placed for all to see in honor of all our VETERANS. What a disappointment, but look for the American flags to fly again on Presidents Day!
Jay Wilson, DCAC & John Pilch, SCAC
- Del Cerro Crime Update
- Some things to do this weekend in our community
- Things to do this weekend in our community!
- 2nd Annual Mini Golf Challenge – Saturday 10-1 at Dailard Elementary – Everyone is invited – It’s FREE
- Farmers Market begins on Friday, May 15, from 4-8 p.m. at Allied Gardens Shopping Center
- Update on SDSU from Elliott Hishman, the President of SDSU
- Draft Minutes from April 23 DCAC Meeting with Councilmember Scott Sherman
- Councilmember Scott Sherman to speak at DCAC meeting Tonight at 7 p.m.
- Spring Carnival at San Carlos Recreation Center – Saturday, April 4, 10-1
- Trespassing on Marine Corps Air Station (Miramar)