Thank you for all the positive responses to my previous post regarding the placement of the American Flags along Navajo Road. Unfortunately as John and I were collecting the flags late this afternoon, we noticed the flag at the west end of the intersection of Navajo Road and Wing Span was missing. We cannot understand what would possess someone to deliberately remove an American flag placed for all to see in honor of all our VETERANS. What a disappointment, but look for the American flags to fly again on Presidents Day!
Jay Wilson, DCAC & John Pilch, SCAC
- Signs your dog may be overheated
- Patriots Day And The American Flag
- Annual HUGE Rummage Sale at St. Dunstan’s
- Navajo Canyon Cleanup – Saturday, July 25 – 1:30-4:00 p.m.
- DCAC Agenda for Thursday, July 23 – 7 p.m. – Temple Emanu-El
- Draft Notes for April 23, 2015 – Next Meeting Thursday, July 23 7pm – Temple Emanu-El
- NCPI to have an information only presentation on proposed development adjacent to College Avenue
- Del Cerro Crime Update
- Some things to do this weekend in our community
- Things to do this weekend in our community!