Good morning all: Thank you to everyone who attended last night’s quarterly DCAC meeting with our guest speaker, Councilmember Scott Sherman. Below is a link to the draft minutes of the meeting for your reference and referral. It has been a pleasure serving as the Chair of DCAC for the past several years. I was re-elected for a final term to serve on the Navajo Community Planners, Inc. and will be serving as the vice chair through March of next year. Mark Rawlins is returning as Chair of DCAC.
- Draft Minutes from April 23 DCAC Meeting with Councilmember Scott Sherman
- Councilmember Scott Sherman to speak at DCAC meeting Tonight at 7 p.m.
- Spring Carnival at San Carlos Recreation Center – Saturday, April 4, 10-1
- Trespassing on Marine Corps Air Station (Miramar)
- Draft Minutes of the Del Cerro Action Council Meeting on Jan. 22, 2015
- Two important community meetings – January 22 and 27 & Albertsons is Closing!
- Christmas Trees 1/2 Price at Grantville-Allied Gardens Christmas Tree Lot
- Volunteers needed at the Grantville-Allied Gardens Kiwanis Club Christmas Tree Lot!
- Navajo Canyon Clean Up – Saturday, November 22, from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Cleanup of Pasatiempo Open Space Park – Saturday, Nov. 8 from 9-11 a.m.